The Caldrex team has extensive experience across a range of projects that provides a strong basis for the analysis, negotiation and allocation of risk in PPP structures. In order to best serve our clients, we focus on understanding project documentation and developing close business relationships with our clients, allowing us to deliver the most appropriate outcome within the project framework. Our team becomes actively involved at a senior level in each transaction right from the onset, and we work closely with our clients to create the optimum value for them. We add value for our clients by:
- Drawing upon extensive first-hand experience in funding and operating PPP projects to assist clients to understand project and consortium dynamics, stakeholder issues and government and lender requirements. We then track these issues to ensure they are appropriately dealt with in commercial and finance documents;
- Managing bid processes including scoping and managing external due diligence consultants to ensure timely completion and compliance with bid and stakeholder requirements including lenders and equity;
- Identifying innovative financial, risk, opportunity management and commercial solutions that add value;
- Creating and managing competitive counterparty bidding tension;
- Offering direct and personal access to all senior team members with immediate senior level attention on all key transaction aspects; and
- Enhancing transaction risk/return profiles.