The principals of Caldrex have experience in the assessment of markets, identification and investigation of options, technical and financial feasibility analysis and commercial and regulatory negotiations to develop optimal energy solutions and energy projects in various jurisdictions.
Our expertise includes:
- devising and implementing energy strategy and portfolio optimisation;
- energy market supply / demand assessment and options analysis and development;
- exploration, appraisal and development activities;
- construction and operation of production, processing and generation facilities and associated infrastructure;
- managing the regulatory interface and the negotiation of commercial agreements required for energy project development such as joint venture, landholder, construction and customer offtake agreements.
Our expertise has been gained from involvement in strategy development of energy companies; and the development of large, logistically complex, conventional and unconventional oil and gas, LNG, solar, hydro, wind and geothermal opportunities. It includes setting strategy, evaluating project opportunities, introducing project development partners, establishing suitable corporate structures, providing advice and oversight, monitoring, assessing and managing risk and opportunity.
The Caldrex team will support you by understanding your energy requirements and aspirations, the market and available energy sources together with commercial and regulatory challenges and opportunities. The Caldrex team has experience at senior executive, board and board committee level through a diverse range of organisations across different industry sectors.