The Caldrex team has experience at senior executive, board and board committee level through a diverse range of organisations across different industry sectors.
Experience includes technical, commercial, financial, construction and operations governance and risk oversight including providing advice to boards, CEO’s and CEO equivalents and senior executive teams. Our principals have managed assets and operations locally, nationally and internationally. We add value to our clients through:
- Project governance advice and setup – the policies, procedures and processes (framework) for making decisions that shape the project, its direction and successful outcome.
- Representation on behalf of those funding the project on the project steering committee.
- Providing the interface between the funders of the project and the project developer / management.
- Providing governance and project oversight expertise as an independent steering committee member.
- Undertaking project health checks at various stages of the project timeline.
- Asset strategy development and advice – developing and providing advice on asset management strategy, policies and procedures in line with owner, customer and other stakeholder requirements.
- Managing risk – identifying risks, analysing and evaluating risks, determining mitigating strategies, monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of risk treatments and applying lessons learned.
- Developing and implementing fit for purpose risk management frameworks in accordance with The Australia/New Zealand Standard for Risk Management.
- Planning & Reporting – collating budgets, producing and reporting against forecasts, establishing and reporting against KPI’s, recommending and approving payments to contractors in accordance with contractual obligations. Governance and oversight of contractors providing operations, maintenance and other related services.
- Managing Asset Information – collating information, reporting trends and making recommendations relevant to the effective and efficient operation of the asset.