At some point in the growth cycle of all successful businesses, they will consider a strategic partner, acquisition or divestment to focus the business and accelerate growth. Caldrex will assist you to navigate this complex process, including strategy development, qualifying targets, managing and overseeing due diligence processes, sourcing and structuring financing, and facilitating/managing transaction execution.
We make it our business to know our clients, what makes your business unique in its industry and what drives your bottom lines. We invest our time and resources to understand your business and your goals. We will look at your business from a fresh perspective, assisting you to validate and reinforce your current strategy, as well as to identify opportunities that may have been overlooked.
We will support you in areas such as:
- Development of corporate strategies for growth, acquisition, divestment and capital raising, development of transaction concepts and competitor analysis;
- Project commercial risk assessment and mitigation including negotiation of commercial and financial documents to meet (reflect) risk objectives;
- Transaction management including asset valuation, competitor analysis, competitive tendering, management of due diligence processes including scoping and management of due diligence consultants to an agreed timeline and budget; capital raising, sale and purchase negotiation;
- Commercial feasibility assessment, and benchmarking against bankability requirements;
- Assessment of contractor performance, and assistance in managing and resolving contract disputes in the context of financial covenants.